Conditions for Using the Website of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Thank you for using the website of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Please find below the conditions you are asked to observe when using this website. You give your agreement to observe the below-stated condition by virtue of using this website.
The rights to all information (e.g., texts, graphs, photographs, videos) posted on this website belong to the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, unless otherwise stated. All posted information is also subject to copyright laws and to copyright protection provisions of international treaties.
You are asked to notify JSPS’s Policy Planning, Information and Systems Division via the following email address if you intend to use information posted on this website.
The user is obligated to obey all pertinent laws and regulations governing this website usage.
As a rule, you are free to link this website to another site. However, linking this website is forbidden in the following cases:
- The website may not be linked to sites whose object or content violates public order or standards of decency.
- The website may not be linked in such a way that can be mistaken to be part of the receiving side’s site.
- The website may not be linked in such a way that it provides misinformation or causes misunderstanding to third parties.
When linking the JSPS website with using the below image, please contact JSPS’s Policy Planning, Information and Systems Division via the above email address and provide the page(s) and URL of JSPS’s site and the receiving site, and the reason for creating the link. These image are only for linking the website. Other usage of logo, please refer to the other page.
(1) Though every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this homepage and in the mail magazine, JSPS assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any action by users related to information derived from this website.
(2) The information posted on this website and its contents may be modified or deleted at any time without prior notice.