Applications are recruited and screened by alumni associations in coordination with the JSPS office, which recommend candidates to JSPS. To ensure effective screening, researchers should include all required documents with their applications and submit them to the place specified in the application guidelines established by each alumni association in coordination with the JSPS office.
Documents to be submitted to the alumni association/JSPS office
- Application documents prepared by applicants and submitted to the alumni association/JSPS office.
- Recommendation documents prepared by applicant’s alumni association in coordination with the JSPS office.
Application Guideline and Forms
Notification of Selection Results by JSPS
- An award letter from JSPS’s president and accompanying documents will be sent to the successful candidates. Notification date is described in the Application Guideline.
- Unsuccessful candidates are not notified of their selection results.
- JSPS cannot respond to individual requests regarding selection results.